Monday, May 4, 2009

por su amor yo vivire...

This past weekend our church hosted a youth campout for kids from churches all over Paraguay. We all had so much fun! We had concerts, games, skits, great food, cool weather, and really great speakers. It was awesome to see so many kids with hearts passionate for Jesus. I loved getting to work with my friends to help organize this event. We really saw God's hand at work this weekend! Here are a few pics from the retreat as well as a few others...

Waiting for the concert to start

Yenina, one of my choir kids from Ita Paso, was able to attend the retreat!

It's finally getting colder! Meli. Me. Analia. Adri.
Marti is so fun. We sing together on the worship team at church. Great woman of faith!
Fidel, the man in the sweatshirt, is one of our church leaders as well as one of my English students. Right before I took the picture, he said, ''Please make sure you can see my Planet Hollywood sweatshirt in the picture.''
Here I am with my good friends Hugo and Petta

Church volunteers making the food for all the youth

I'm rapping with my friends (You can't see very well, but I'm in the middle.)

My friends performing a dance at the youth conference

Meli. Me. Marti.

My little friend Jayden
With my friends Pia and Marti at a picnic on the new church property

My Monday/Wednesday English class. Great group of kids!

''For God is sheer beauty,
all-generous in love,
loyal always and ever.''


Psalm 100:5
The Message

No comments: